Tuesday 24 July 2012

Teaser Blurb

This is a teaser blurb for my upcoming version of Troy Denning's Star Wars: Crucible, which at the moment is not yet out but I'm writing my version anyway, just for the hell of it. :)

In a Galaxy now free of war, the Empire’s three greatest enemies have reached the time where they must step back and pass the torch to the next generation. But Fate has other ideas, and Han, Luke and Leia must fight their way through one final adventure to meet their destinies. Will the story end as it began?

So there you go. Where is my Muse going to decide to take me, I wonder? I'm part-way into the first chapter already! When I grow up, I want to be a real Star Wars author just like Troy and all those other excellent profic writers out there... *goes off to read Ascension*

No comments:

Post a Comment