Monday 23 July 2012

Celebration VI: Part II

I have no idea how to make a post a sticky (keep it on top) or even if I can. Blah. Whatever.

At this present moment in time, there is now 4 hours to Celebration VI! It seems 'time's not so far away' after all, in the words of the Seekers. I of course would love to attend but since I'm in Australia that's a tiny bit of a problem... I'm going to follow it online, of course. I'm a true blue Star Wars fan. Note: my lightsaber is GREEN, not blue. Please don't make that mistake.

So, welcome Celebration VI and congrats to anyone attending! *cue a dramatic sigh from Endless* I guess I should get down to reading Fate of the Jedi: Ascension properly and posting a review for it while my mind is otherwise occupied with Celebration. 

In the words of the Old Jedi order: Go with the Force.

- Endless.

PS Did I forget to mention that I'm Jedi Cevitana now over on www.fanfiction.net? Same stories, same me, different name. Endless out.

No comments:

Post a Comment