Sunday 29 July 2012

Fanfiction.Net Again

Well, this is a little embarrassing. *strokes chin* I changed my username on www.fanfiction.net again just on the spur of the moment. It's now Alastrina Aritza, and I chose it because both names correspond to the meanings of my real life first and last names. My real life first name and Alastrina both mean 'protector' or 'defender of mankind' while my real last name and Aritza mean 'to read'. There you go.

Here's to Alastrina Aritza having a longer life than Jedi Cevitana did.


2 comments:

  1. Epcotexpert here! Just checking out your blog, which is pretty awesome!

    I love the new name, by the way, LOL. Granted, I generally like pretty much every creative username, which yours is (because I think it's awesome that it relates to your real name!). Anyway, I'll continue to check out your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete