Monday 16 July 2012

Overhaul of Netherworld

This week, Star Wars || Netherworld of the Force will be recieving a complete overhaul! That's right.

I've decided that since it's too hard to manage separate blogs at once, Netherworld will be going multi-fandom! Fandoms include:

  • Star Wars (obviously)
  • Doctor Who 
  • Harry Potter
  • Lord of the Rings
  • and Chronicles of Narnia.
I've been a big fan of all of these fandoms for a long time, and I have the books for all. It's just too hard to maintain separate blogs for each fandom so I decided it would be easier to simply add new fandoms to Netherworld. Prepare for a massive change!

On another note - I reached 36 Star Wars books two days ago so hopefully I can hit the big four-zero this year! I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately, but real life caught up with me. More posts in the future, promise!

Endless-Skyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment